Thursday 6 February 2020

Welcome to 2020!

Welcome to Kakano 5 for 2020.

I am super excited to be teaching your wonderful children and am looking forward to our first day tomorrow.

This is my 15th year teaching and I am truly blessed to wake each day and do a job that I love.  I believe 'happy children learn' and am always looking for ways to engage my learners in fun and meaningful activities.

Thank you to all my parents and students who took the time to attend our "Start of the Year" interviews.  It was great to see you all.  If you have any more questions please feel free to email me saram@stmarysrotorua.school.nz

Tomorrow for our first day of school we will be playing games, getting to know each other and having a truckload of fun.  Please make sure your child has their sunhat and that all their belongings are named.

Enjoy the rest of your Waitangi day and I look forward to seeing many happy faces tomorrow morning.

Sara Mines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen and approved by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.

Week 10

This week is the final week of the 2020 school year.  It has been a year filled with many new learning opportunities.  We have loved watchin...